OxygenOS Update 3.0.1 Community Build Rolling Out for Oneplus 2
Oneplus has started rolling out OxyGenOS Update 3.0.1 to their Oneplus 2 devices about more than a month later pushing it’s first build in March. This update consisted of some major fixes ans updates in the performance.
OxygenOS community build 3.0.1 comes with a greater customization capabilities. This includes enhanced Doze mode, Improved fingerprint sensor. Also camera issues are fixed and Optical Image Stabilisation(OIS) is enhanced.
The Swift Keyboard also received an update with the new version 6.3.3 and and there is another bug fix in network operator selection and background color balance.
Other additions are ability to clear background apps in recent apps screen. Finally, we can lock any particular app which disables from clearing that app.
How to flash OxygenOS 3.0 community build
- Download the new OxygenOS build for your OnePlus 2 from here
- Connect your phone to the computer using USB cable and copy the downloaded file to the phone’s storage. If you are a Mac owner, install Android File Transfer
- Reboot the phone into recovery mode. For this switch off the phone and then turn it back again while holding Power and Volume down buttons together
- Choose “Install from local” and find the file and click on “Install” to confirm installation
Your phone will now update to the new build and reboot automatically to reflect the changes.
OxygenOS build details
- Device: OnePlus 2
- Version: 3.0.1 Community Build
- Update time: 23 May
- File size: 1.1 GB
- MD5: hash d569852a7e1ef81c5e1a7e08f4ab9bf4